Merlin Store types:
- The storage location for inventory items. The following STOCK transaction types (where stock movement can be IN/OUT) can be processed by the main store:- ISSUE of stock to an imprest client/imprest site/manufacturing site- TRANSFER of stock between sub-store/another main store- RETURNS of stock back into main store- processing of scripts (if set up for DISPENSING).- RECEIPT and RETURNS of ordered stock from/to supplier
- A sub-storage location for inventory items (e.g. After hours cupboard, Satellite pharmacy) which can process ISSUES/TRANSFERS/RETURNS/DISPENSING/RECEIPTS & RETURNS (from supplier) in the same manner as a main storeOR
- A virtual store to mirror an automated dispensing cabinet's stock levels and Stock TRANSACTIONS from the sub-store mirror the cabinet's stock movement.
- The sub-store is subservient to the main store or automated dispensing cabinet.
- A store where inventory commitment & transactions are controlled i.e. commitment/transactions only update if there is enough stock