There is a screen that will substitute one inventory item for another in all imprest lists that contain this product.
To substitute one Inventory item for another go to:
3. Imprest Stock
7. Global Imprest Substitution/Deletion
- Field 1.Inv. Code - Enter the Inventory code that you wish to replace
- All of the imprest lists that contain this product will populate the screen.
- Field 5. Subst. Code - Enter the new Inventory code that is to replace the code in Field 1.
- NB: If you do not enter anything in this field, the inventory item will be deleted from all of the imprest lists.
Print the labels for the new Inventory item for each ward
Go to 6<Barcode Printing>
- The cursor will be on the site code in Field 1. Hit enter to take the cursor to the Option line.
- Go to Field 7. The field will automatically populate with `TEMP'-Temporary Imprest and Field 8. List Reference = SUBST.
- This has loaded these fields with the imprest lists from the previous screen.
- At the option line enter <F> to process and the labels will print.
After this process is complete, escape back to the Global Imprest Substitute screen. At the option line enter `F' to process the substitution.
The following prompt will appear:
Enter `Y' to process the substitution.