How to generate an Official Pharmacy Receipt:
An Official Pharmacy Receipt is a common request from customers to support health insurance claims. It can be generated and printed from the Patient's Dispensing History.
To access this screen:
- Field 1: Pt - Enter in Patient name or UR number
- The Patient’s Dispensing History appears.
- At the Option line, enter the row number and ENTER for the first item you need to TAG to include on the Official Pharmacy Receipt.
- Press E (edit) then ENTER again when prompted with the message below.
- If further items are required to be included on the Official Pharmacy Receipt, at the Options line TAG these items by entering the row number and ENTER.
- Once all items are tagged, at the Options line Type ‘M’ to display Menu options
- The Option Line Selection Menu
- Select <RFM> Official Pharmacy Receipt.
- The Print Option Bar appears. Type ‘P’ to print Official Pharmacy Receipt.